About – “Our Forms”
Indemnity Agreement: To guarantee against any loss which another might suffer. (Guarantor/Co-Signer) a person or entity that agrees to be responsible for another’s debt or performance under a contract if the other fails to pay or perform.
- Declaration of Indemnitor: A declaration of understanding; Layman summary or overview of the Indemnity Agreement.
- Bail Application: Collects personal information about the Defendant, Indemnitor, also contains booking information.
- Privacy Notice: The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999. Provides Opt-Out for the consumer; disclosure, and protection of consumers’ nonpublic personal information.
- Premium Note: A written promise to pay a specified sum of money for bail bond premium to a designated person or to his or her order, or to the bearer of the note, at a fixed time or on demand.
- Credit Card Authorization: A Credit Card Authorization form agreeing to pay a sum of money for bail bond premium or collateral on a designated Credit Card, agrees to perform the obligations set forth in the cardholders agreement with issuer.
- Automatic Payment Authorization: You, the undersigned, hereby authorize Bail Bond Agency and your designated financial institution to debit your credit or debit card for individual payments(s) to be applied against your outstanding balance agreeing to pay a sum of money for outstanding bail bond premium.
- Retained Counsel: Conformation that you have retained Legal Counsel entitling you to receive our 8% premium rate.
WARNING!! Caution: These forms are provided as a courtesy by Seneca Insurance Company and Bail Bonds California. The forms come with NO WARRANTY of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and freedom from infringement. It would be a MISTAKE to use any of these forms without first determining their suitability and legal effect within the state of California in which you hope to use them. If you download any form you must be aware that downloading carries with it the possibility of transmitting a COMPUTER VIRUS to your computer.